Aircraft Maintenance program & Task Card Engineering
- 1. Development of Maintenance Programs for aircraft, engines and components
- 2. Development of Minimum Equipment List (MEL) to regulate dispatch of an aircraft
- 3. Preparation of Job Cards for Maintenance, Overhaul, and Inspection requirements with task Procedures, Tools and Materials requirements
Aircraft System Engineering
- 1. Performing Engine Monitoring & Diagnostics
- 2. Handling engine Fleet Management
- 3. AD/SB monitoring , accomplishment and reports preparation
- 4. Modifications
- 5. Reliability Analysis
- 6. DFDR data analysis
- 7. Incident/Accident Investigation / Assessment
- 8. AC Configuration Management
- 9. Technical assistance ( Remote and onsite … various cases ..
Aircraft Maintenance Planning & Record Controls
- Define yearly aircraft maintenance requirement based on the flight schedule (level of operation) for budget year.
- Prepare and post short term, mid-term and long term Aircraft Maintenance Forecast on ET’s Portal for customers and suppliers of the section.
- Prepare and post Level of Operation for all ET MRO user departments.
- Prepare and release aircraft maintenance Man-hour Plan.
- Coordinate with Passenger and Cargo commercial to arrange ground time for aircraft maintenance checks.
- Define, prepare and plan aircraft maintenance work packages on ET MRO IT system, Maintenix for aircraft base maintenance visit.
- Coordinates with Material and Tool Planning for timely availability of all required aircraft part, tool and materials of Maintenance Work packages.
- Follow, coordinate and control the timely execution of aircraft maintenance checks in base maintenance environment.
- Coordinates with IOCC (Integrated Operations Control Center) to give aircraft maintenance status information and to get flight schedule for incoming or outgoing aircraft to base maintenance.
- Prepare and release maintenance analysis and performance related reports in Ethiopian MRO.
- Evaluating third party customer package for Man-hours, Tools/Material, Capability and TAT for aircraft and components maintenance .
- Preparation of Job Cards or Customize third party customer Job cards per ET MRO standard for Maintenance, Overhaul, and Inspection requirements with task Procedures, Tools and Materials requirements after bid.
- Planning and Preparation of Work Package for aircraft Maintenance material and Tools requirements.
- Coordination of Total Care Support as focal point for Aircraft System Engineering and Planning section.
- Providing Technical Support to technicians of third party customer aircraft maintenance checks.
Aircraft Data and Record Management
- Digital scanning and archiving of aircraft documents
- Online access of aircraft documents for lessor and regulatory bodies review
- ircraft online data export, mass search and download services
- Onsite inspection and audit of aircraft and component documents during aircraft deliveries and redeliveries
- Giving status of aircraft and Components complied AD , complied SB, LLP, Hard Time and OC/CM lists
- Development of Aircraft load carrying tools /Slings/equipment’s program and proof load testing procedures
- Development of Aircraft Service equipment’s program
- Assessment of Maintenance Facilities, ground Support Equipment and Tooling Requirements
- Phase in (Entry in to service) preparation for Aircraft Scheduled and UN-scheduled maintenance tooling and equipment requirements
- Development of Tool NEED Analysis report (TNA) for Aircraft Scheduled and UN-scheduled maintenance requirements
- Audit performance of tools and Equipment with the objective of insuring conformance with manufacturers' specifications and meeting Regulatory body requirements
- Development of tool modifications documents based on manufacturers Tool Service Bulletin
- Design of special tools and/or test equipment by reviewing of manufacturer test procedures; or design specifications